|What is this|
Everlast is a fast acting, highly effective product that fights to minimize signs of aging. This formula works wonders to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. The botox-like peptide treatment leaves the areas around the eye looking smoother and tighter with a younger appearance.
|What it does|
Undereye bags and lines are simply a natural part of aging. As the tissue structures and muscles that support your eyelids weaken, the skin around your eyes starts to sag. To make matters worse, the space below your eyes can start to accumulate fluid, making it appear puffy and swollen.
However, this dreaded trifecta isn’t caused by time, alone. There are several additional factors that can make eye bags and puffiness worse, including:
• Fluid retention caused by changes in the weather, your hormone levels, or eating salty foods
• Not getting enough sleep
• Allergies (especially if your puffiness is accompanied by redness and itching)
• Heredity (under eye bags especially can run in families)
|How to Use|
Everlast is intended for daily application. After cleansing your eye area, but before applying lotion or makeup.
To use, apply a few drops to your ring finger and lightly using a tapping motion apply the product from the corner of your inner eye to the outside, concentrating on your most troubled areas.
Be sure not to rub the product in, since it can air dry. To speed up the drying process, use a fan or a blow dryer on a low, cool setting. Everlast takes up to two minutes to fully dry, after which you can apply your facial lotion and makeup as normal.
• Sodium Silicate – Is included to maintain a stable PH.
• Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – A naturally occurring mineral derived from refined and purified clay that is used primarily as a thickener in cosmetics and beauty products.
• Iron Oxide – Iron oxides have been used in the coloring of cosmetics since the early 1900s and are used to give not only cosmetics, but any skin product, its color.
• Phenoxyethanol – Phenoxyethanol prevents or retards microbial growth, and thus protects cosmetics and personal care products from spoilage.
• Ethylhexylglycerin – Is used as a skin-conditioning agent and has been shown to help increase cellular turnover. Although Ethylhexylglycerin is generally considered safe, it has been found to be an irritant to the skin in two studies, causing allergic contact dermatitis.
• Acetyl Hexa-Peptide8 (Argireline) – Commonly referred to as “Botox in a jar” because it’s believed to inhibit the release of neurotransmitters and relax the facial muscles- thus reducing expression lines and wrinkles.
The last ingredient listed, Acetyl Hexa-Peptide8, appears to be where Timeless Eyes packs its punch. Unfortunately, proof of the ingredient’s benefits is scarce. However, one study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science did show a 10% concentration of Argireline to reduce wrinkles by 30% over a 30-day period.