|What is this
We know that minerals like potassium, iron, and calcium are good for our bodies, but minerals are also the secret to putting your best face forward.
Experiment best of what Mother Earth has to offer with using Mahya Cosmetics.
You’ll discover that perfect skin isn’t just a hypothesis.You’ll love the youthful healthy glow, sun protection, and flawless finish that come with mineral makeup almost as much as you love the rainbow of beautiful color choices.
|How to use
• Use a soft eyebrow brush to fill in sparse areas or holes in the brow.
• Once you’ve filled in your brows, soften the lines by layering powder shadow.
• Apply the shadow using an eye-brow brush with bristles that are stiff and angled at the tip.
• If the brow color is too strong, tone it down by pressing loose face powder onto your brows with a powder puff.
• The right brow color should complement the hair color.
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499). May Contain (+/-): Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).